Upfront Cost, Schedule, and Quality Predictability
When you put in the work early, you know what to expect at the end of a project. Through discussion, analysis, and detailed planning, we assemble a clear picture of the owner’s vision and a detailed road map for the construction that’s ahead. Then we align the proper resources to meet expectations while also accounting for quality and safety.
Our detailed preconstruction process accounts for:
- Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering/Value Analysis
- Site Logistics Planning
- Schedule Development
- Constructability Reviews
- Materials & Systems Analysis
- Building Information Modeling
- Long-Lead Item Identification & Procurement
- Subcontractor Procurement
- Project-Specific Safety Planning
Preconstruction Delivery Methods
Corval Group provides preconstruction as a stand-alone capability or delivers it with other offerings to deliver a greater return on your facility project investment.
- EPC: A turnkey solution that maximizes return on investment.
- Design/Build: An all-in option from project development to facility handover.
- General Construction: Guaranteed, no-surprises dollar amount bids with a direct-hire self perform model.
- Construction Management: Serving as a Construction Manager as Agent (CMA) or Construction Manager at Risk (CMR).
Let’s Find Your Facility Answer
No Lost Time
Safety Comes First
Our safety culture, programs, training, and systems help us live up to the motto, “No One Gets Hurt.”