Unrelenting Commitment to Safety & Quality
Corval Group has decades of experience in the design, development, construction and maintenance of petrochemical facilities including refineries, chemical plants and terminals. Our skilled construction managers, planners, engineers and trades people have the experience and knowledge needed to successfully complete the most complex projects.
Flint Hills Resources, Exxon Mobil and other industry leaders choose Corval Group because of our unrelenting commitment to safety and quality. Our Full Quality Control Program includes ASME stamps for welding vessels, boilers and piping. And our world-class safety program has earned many awards including MNOSHA’s MNSTAR VPP, the MNAPC Zero Injury Safety Award and the Mechanical Contractors Safety Award.
Scope of Services
- Plant/Project Development
- Financing Through Operation
- EPC: Engineer Procure Construct
- Plant Turnarounds/Outages
- Segmented Services: Piping, HVAC, Boilermaker, Equipment Setting, Steel Erection, Instrumentation, Concrete
- Fire Protection
- Turnkey Tank Farm Expansions
- Tank Maintenance and Repairs
- Upgrades and Optimization